General Parade Participant Guidelines
In keeping with the international roots of the “Jesus Reigns Vision,” all participants commit to the Vision, Mission and Core Values of this world-wide event.
• In keeping with the Core Value of Anonymity, no float entry or person walking in the parade will display the name of any church, organization, business or individual, so that the FULL focus of the day will be on Jesus and Him alone. Jesus Reigns t-shirts are required for all participating in the Grand Parade. T-shirts are available at the Concessions table at Knowlton Park the morning of the parade or via website store:
(Proceeds from all Jesus Reigns merchandise sales go 100% towards the funding of our state Jesus Reigns USA Celebrations. Please remember to use coupon code Maine001 if purchasing online via store link!)
• All parade float entries must express and project strictly Biblical themes. We recommend building your presentation around a specific scripture, for example:: God's Covenant Promise; Names of Jesus; Fruit of the Spirit; Putting on the Full Armor of God. Parade float entries must be pre-approved by the Maine State Coordinator prior to the day of the Celebration. Please contact Elizabeth Jardine at email@example.com with your parade float submission before September 4th.
• The conduct and movement of the parade will be managed and controlled by Parade Marshals assigned for this purpose. These individuals are working in conjunction with the City of Ellsworth Police Department. Participants must cooperate with the directions of the Marshals as they relate to the parade. Failure to do so could result in the removal of that entry/unit from the parade.
• Float entries must be no higher than 17 feet in order to provide adequate clearance of overhead wires, traffic lights and overpasses (potentially encountered during transport to parade staging area). Maximum size permissible is 10 feet wide and 17 feet long.
• All entries with children must have adequate adult supervision accompanying them with proper discipline. If this is not carried out, the Parade Marshals will have the option to remove them from the parade for their safety. However, it should be understood that “Jesus Reigns USA Maine” assumes no liability for their safety.